Monday 15 February 2010

My Life & Me

Well, since this is my first post at my blog, I'll tell you something about me.

I was born in Bucharest, Romania but I don't remember too much about my early childhood. When I was 6 years old, my parents moved to Dubna, Russia. I spent 8 years in that town. First it was hard for me: I didn't knew to talk Russian language and hadn't any friends. I adapted very easy, I made some friends, learned Russian language, and I felt that there is my home. It was always very easy for me to make friends, so I quickly got along with Kiril, Vova, Vlad and some others. Although I was making easy friends, I also was making easy enemies. The fact that I was the smaller one and the youngest one repaid me with some good hard beatings:)). I never told my mom or dad about those kids at school that were picking on me, in fact I told them that i was doing karate at school and that's way i had a blue eye every time I got home (I don't know why I done that, probably i was a little masochist inside me:P). When I was in the second year of school, I met Katia..my first love. Well, I never had problems with girls, I was kinda a lady's man all the time. She liked me, I liked her, but we never knew what to do from there, in fact I didn't even knew how babies are born, I was thinking that stork's are bringing them to mom's. My life in Russia after this can be told in a few words. I was in love with Katia, she was in love with me, other girls liked me, I was beat by my rival gang because most girls liked me, my gang beat the rival gang for beating me and my parents still know that I was doing karate:)). What can I tell you more about my time being in Russia? Aaaaah, I know, I also went to play piano for 7 years, did some hockey and swimming.

In 1998, I went back to Romania, I was very excited about coming back to my country, but I didn't know that the things will get very hard for me. The first new thing that I noticed in Romania were gypsies.. I never seen one before so when a gypsy came to me and told: "Let me hold your money, I was soooo surprised that I actually gave them to him". School was about the same as in Russia: friends and enemies, but the unusual thing was that i never took an actual beating, instead everybody was mocking me. Why? Well, the answer is simple, in Romania you don't have to be a tough guy to be popular, you only need to mock the others. I understood this unwritten rule only when I finished the primary school.

When i went to high-school I told myself that something must change, I wasn't anymore a lady's man, I wasn't paying a lot of attention like I was used to do so I thought that I must do something so the things won't remain this way. That was simple, I played by the others rule, I mocked anyone when I had a chance, I became the captain of the football team, even if i played only for two years before and that was as a goalkeeper, so my popularity was starting to grow. This was for 2 years.. After this two years something happened, a guy, a nephew of a local mafia joined our high-school. Normally he wouldn’t get to my high-school cause he was too stupid, buuuuuuuut he had money, and when you have money, you can do anything. The moment I saw him, a war started between us: I didn't liked him, he didn't liked me, and he was the only one that was really mocking me (you know the thing that decreases my popularity). So I picked I fight with him. I hadn't any chance and I knew that because he was muuuuuuuuch more biggger than me, and his father was a boxer. But then something happened: he knew that I wasn't a mocking material, and paid a lot of respect to me.
Also at high-school I wasn't too much into girls, my biggest interest was football...don't get me wrong girls liked me...but I never paid too much attention to them. What more should I say about high-school? Aah, this was the time for my first real girlfriend, my first..well second kiss, my first time for..well other things.
Also I don't want to forget to mention my best friends from high-school: Bughy, Claudiu and Remi. Bughy is also one of my best friends now.

After high-school I applied to 3 universities and they all accepted me, but I did only two of them: Electronics (university with almost no girls, and if you'll see a girl you WILL ask yourself a few times if she's really a girl) and Accountancy (5 boys in our group, rest were only girls). The moment I got accepted by these universities I choose to be arrogant, I didn't liked to raise my popularity by mocking others so I chose to play it by my personal rules. This went great. Boys were looking up for me, girls liked me so much that they were coming to me instead of me coming to them, it was perfect. Well, all was perfect, I made new friends: Victor, Adi, Doru, Danutz, Claudia, Vero, Pushki, Sguba and Lala and we all lived happy for the university time.

After university, I started to work as programmer at the National Institute of Informatics, Bucharest, and I'm still working here for about 2 years. Also, this year I met the better half of my life, Adee. We are together for almost 1 year, we haven't got a single fight, and we love each other. Also I moved to my own place, I'm not staying anymore with my parents, and Adee moved with me and I believe we'll live happily ever after.

1 comment: